Senator Casey Has Received Praise Across PA for Fighting for Workers and Veterans, Standing Up to China, and Protecting Seniors’ Healthcare
Dennis Downey: “Casey Has Long Championed the Rights and Dignity of Average Pennsylvanians.”
Robert Gurtcheff: “Having a senator like Bob Casey, who is willing to reach across the aisle, makes an incredible impact for the veteran community.”
PENNSYLVANIA – Pennsylvanians across the commonwealth are praising Senator Bob Casey for his effective advocacy on behalf of Pennsylvania workers, middle-class families, and veterans – from fighting for the working class, looking out for veterans, standing up to China, and protecting seniors’ healthcare, Sen. Casey is delivering for Pennsylvanians.
Here’s what they’re saying:
Lancaster Online: Dennis Downey: Praise for U.S. Sen Casey
- Casey has long championed the rights and dignity of average Pennsylvanians. His legislative achievements speak for themselves.
- Casey has been an effective advocate for bipartisan legislation protecting the welfare of people with disabilities, workers and middle-class families across the commonwealth and the nation.
- “The time has come to tell McCormick and his wealthy contributors, many of whom do not reside in Pennsylvania, that our elective offices cannot be bought. Compare the records and draw your own conclusions.”
- Working across the aisle with Republican Senator Cornyn of Texas, Sen. Casey passed the “Outbound Investment Transparency Act,” which would screen U.S. investments in national security sectors in countries that are our adversaries, including China.
- In doing so, the senator is ensuring that we, as a country, are better aware of risks posed when the Chinese government has access to American technologies that relate to national security.
- I am hopeful that this bill will become a law, and I am very thankful to have a senator that is fighting not only for me, but for workers across Pennsylvania and the country.
Northeast Times: Robert Gurtcheff: 6 more years
- As a veteran, I care deeply about my fellow veterans and current military personnel and our families.
- Sen. Casey not only cares about veterans, but he has proven that he can actually get things done in a Senate where obstruction and personal attacks are strategy.
- Having a senator like Bob Casey, who is willing to reach across the aisle, makes an incredible impact for the veteran community.
Tribune Review: State Rep. Matt Gergely: Protecting Medicare Advantage
- Affordable and high-quality health care for seniors and individuals with disabilities remains a big concern in Pennsylvania. That is why we need to protect and strengthen Medicare Advantage, a vital part of Medicare that more need to know about.
- I commend U.S. Sens. Bob Casey and John Fetterman for their commitment to protecting Medicare Advantage on behalf of Pennsylvanians. It is crucial we elected officials continue to support and advocate for Medicare Advantage, as it remains a lifeline for countless individuals.